Thameside Media is seeking to forge relationships with freelance copywriters to work on a variety of websites.
Some websites require technical jargon being simplified into layman’s terms, whilst others may be commercial and optimised primarily for search engines.
Key Skills Required
- Strong command of English with the ability to structure sometimes complex information in a way that is accessible to and engaging for the general public.
- Ability to create excellent copy out of rough notes made by clients.
- Working knowledge of the principles of SEO optimised copywriting, or at least a willingness to learn the principles and put them into practice.
- Ability to embed keywords for the search engines in a way that reads naturally.
- Ability to produce engaging work to sometimes short deadlines.
Advantageous, Though Not Essential, Experience
- A background in reference or technical publishing, both in print and online.
- A marketing qualification and experience.
- Previous experience writing content for the web within a digital marketing agency/ specialist search agency.
- Educated to degree level.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.